hangovers

Cheltblue said:
I have the remnants of last nights right now, just had a row with the g/f and now gonna have to apologise for being a miserable twat.

I hate my hangovers and im not happy about apologies either!!!

blame the hangover. might as well make some use out of it

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Cheltblue said:
I have the remnants of last nights right now, just had a row with the g/f and now gonna have to apologise for being a miserable twat.

I hate my hangovers and im not happy about apologies either!!!

I needed that male confirmation that i was not wrong then mate so big thanks and i am happy to confirm;

Apology made
Hangover well and truly blamed
And i even got a small degree of sympathy!

p.s, loving yer new moniker!!!

Cheltblue said:
Esteban de la Sexface said:

I needed that male confirmation that i was not wrong then mate so big thanks and i am happy to confirm;

Apology made
Hangover well and truly blamed
And i even got a small degree of sympathy!

p.s, loving yer new moniker!!!

result.. i'm just waiting on my chariot to get started on tomorrows hangover!

goat boy said:
not quite immune, myself. I never had a hangover up until I was about 25, then my old age started to catch up with me. I rarely get a headache though, even now, I just feel like shit and often a bit depressed after a long go on the pop.

ive worked the other way around. up until my 21st (about a month ago) i suffered from awful hangovers but now I'm ok, had 8 pints lst night watchin the match, in bed at 1.30, up at 6.30 and was fine, stickin to beer is the best bet

aphex said:
Blue Smarties said:
Still looking for a bass player? ;p

yes. but no more naked picture pm's!
100% sure you don't want me?

guitarhero_foolsdan_1.jpg

Get them worst when I've had wine. Usually I'm not too bad, just a right grumpy, miserable bastard.
Hair of the dog is the best way to get over it.
Fry up a good hangover cure? Biggest pile of bollocks ever spouted anywhere in the world, ever.

Went Barca last week, hammered it Weds and Thurs, went on a leo seyer for the match on satdee and ended on the devils dandruff.

Didnt feel right until thursday afternoon! Its getting to the point where its not worth going out anymore

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.