Hans Zimmer

SambaBoys

As a composer the more I listen to this guys music, the more I love him!
I’m actually quite late joining his fan club, The music for Gladiator is obviously a classic but I am a huge fan of the music for The Pacific at the moment!

Anybody else a fan?? x

The gladiator music was absolutely brilliant, get's you really pumped up lol.

You are always gaurenteed a good soundtrack with Hans Zimmer.

SambaBoys said:
I’m actually quite late joining his fan club, The music for Gladiator is obviously a classic but I am a huge fan of the music for The Pacific at the moment!

Anybody else a fan?? x

He's a great composer....and the Pacific music is superb....watching the series again now!

philinho said:
He's good but he's no John Williams

That’s quite an impressive list of achievements........ Star Wars / ET/ Schindler's List / Indiana Jones ................
I love the music in the Harry Potter films actually..... especially in the later movies which are a lot darker.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:30 pm --<br /><br />
kinkysleftfoot said:
SambaBoys said:

Anybody else a fan?? x

He's a great composer....and the Pacific music is superb....watching the series again now!

I must admit ...... I didn’t rate the series as much as Band of Brothers but I still loved it!
The opening music gets me a bit teary eyed........... I love the introduction though... with the drawings etc!

Has done some great work with Ridley Scott and has been one of the best around for a fair few years now.

When it comes to film scores my hero, my God, is Ennio Morricone. His music for The Mission, and numerous great westerns (including my favourite ever film Once Upon A Time In The West) are incredible.

But he reached true perfection with this -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu2FekMaTQc[/youtube]

Just listened it it again. Fuuuuck!!! Let it wash over you and you wanna personally take on Redknapp and bring him down for tax evasion!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.