Happy Birthday Sergio

Happy Birthday Kun, Love you so much. Hope we will win champions league with you this year. Fingers crossed.

Happy birthday Kun. have a great day!
Aguerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Happy Birthday Sergio, have a great day. :-)
She's made up they share the same birthday, she's 13 going on 40, six of her friends sleeping over I'm dreading it pal

Better to be sharing your birthday with @Indaparkside's daughter than with Mark Lawrenson but unfortunately you are. Mind you I thought Lawrenson was a lot older than 60!!

All the best wishes Kun, scorer of the most iconic goal in premier league history, heres to loads more, enjoy your day.

said:
She's made up they share the same birthday, she's 13 going on 40, six of her friends sleeping over I'm dreading it pal

@Indaparkside You'll be fine, just give them your credit card to order a takeaway and some pepsi or lemonade, make sure there's a birthday cake, lock the front door, put the TV on in your bedroom and Bob's your uncle. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.