Happy New year everyone!!

Happy new year to everyone, hope it’s not another tradition what we’re going to lose.

Hope I never see my black tie again in 2023.

On a personal note what started a dreadful year the glass is half full tonight.

Happy new year stay healthy and up them blue boys.

Have a great new year blues, hopefully @andyhinch gets sorted health wise, so we can can hear what posh poncey food he is cooking and eating, as for @dronefromsector7G keep doing what you do you fuckin weirdo;)

@jimharri for his sunset pics and gifs. @Ric for creating this loveable madhouse.

And our loveable bluemoon Nana @Eccles Blue just for being you.

Fuck the rags and dippers :)

Ste

Happy new year to everyone, hope it’s not another tradition what we’re going to lose.

Hope I never see my black tie again in 2023.

On a personal note what started a dreadful year the glass is half full tonight.

Happy new year stay healthy and up them blue boys.
* not going to lose

Have a great new year blues, hopefully @andyhinch gets sorted health wise, so we can can hear what posh poncey food he is cooking and eating, as for @dronefromsector7G keep doing what you do you fuckin weirdo;)

@jimharri for his sunset pics and gifs. @Ric for creating this loveable madhouse.

And our loveable bluemoon Nana @Eccles Blue just for being you.

Fuck the rags and dippers :)

Ste
Ive only got one usable arm at the minute some it’s mostly microwaves, getting there slowly though, happy new year to you and yours, I need a thank you to @Eccles Blue just for being you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.