Happy New year everyone!!

new-years-memes-2.jpg

E6112623-C200-49C9-8210-F9AA167E5A31.jpeg

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL BLUEMOON FOLK.

Thank you especially to @andyhinch and @Ste1969 for your kind words.

I know I must drive some folk mad but I do try to just be me. :-)

It’s sort of been a year I want to forget but there are also the very good times and the lovely camaraderie on here I’m sure helps a lot of people as well as me. So thank you to the Boss @Ric for keeping it going.

(Tongue in cheek time) As it’s rumoured that a member wants me barred but has graciously not pressed it when I asked him pretty please to wait until tomorrow, this may be my last post for a while, whilst my appeal may be being heard by the mods! ;-) :-)

I’m going to be a bit forward here and say love and hugs to you all.

@jimharri I’ll continue to vote for John Boy. :-)
@kaz7 keep up the good work
@Lavinda Past keep liking my posts please.

Anyone I’ve missed tonight, I do thank you all as well.

Almost time for my Bailey’s and a mince pie in memory of my little sister and my parents. Plus I need to open the back door to let the Old Year out then at Midnight to open the front door to let the New Year in. I’ve also got a piece of coal (yep I have) so all the old traditions in this house! :-) :-)

Last edited:
View attachment 64881

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL BLUEMOON FOLK.

Thank you especially to @andyhinch and @Ste1969 for your kind words.

I know I must drive some folk mad but I do try to just be me. :-)

It’s sort of been a year I want to forget but there are also the very good times and the lovely camaraderie on here I’m sure helps a lot of people as well as me. So thank you to the Boss @Ric for keeping it going.

(Tongue in cheek time) As it’s rumoured that a member wants me barred but has graciously not pressed it when I asked him pretty please to wait until tomorrow, this may be my last post for a while, whilst my appeal may be being heard by the mods! ;-) :-)

I’m going to be a bit forward here and say love and hugs to you all.

@jimharri I’ll continue to vote for John Boy. :-)
@kaz7 keep up the good work
@Lavinda Past keep liking my posts please.

Anyone I’ve missed tonight, I do thank you all as well.

Almost time for my Bailey’s and a mince pie in memory of my little sister and my parents. Plus I need to open the back door to let the Old Year out then at Midnight to open the front door to let the New Year in. I’ve also got a piece of coal (yep I have) so all the old traditions in this house! :-) :-)
Got to the game today so thanks to Worsleyweb for sorting everything out, means a lot after a few months away, still waiting to meet you x

Got to the game today so thanks to Worsleyweb for sorting everything out, means a lot after a few months away, still waiting to meet you x
Oh I’m so glad you made it. Well done @Worsleyweb. That must have given you a boost as well.
By the way they reckon (the people who keep giving us energy/money saving tips) that microwaving is cheaper. :-)
I’ll look forward to meeting you one of these days. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.