Happy Sick Swan day!

What a grand day it was, season before we had broken the hoodoo,

At the time I was playing for a Saturday League side in Stockport, after our game I was walking back to the changing rooms, remember being covered in mud, shit and bullets. I saw our manager Graham, walking toward me.

I asked him the score, he said 5-1, my heart sank, another night listening to the scum gloating.

No, we won he said 5-1 !!

Every time we met in Three Tunnes in later years we laughed at how ickle Citeh had surpassed the scum.

Graham, has passed away now, but so many lads who played for his teams were at his funeral.

He was one of the good guys and a blue

Think you got the wrong game?

Wife was away that weekend so I walked to my local on my own. A family of mouthy deadbeat United fans sat down at the next table, scruffy not right dad, munter mum with her munter sister and two hillbilly looking teenage boys. All had Utd shirts that had seen better days covered in snags and stains.

I was talking to another lone drinker on the other table and they discerned I was City and started giving me the verbals in the usual cocky manner. No problems as I can give as good as I get. As the fifth went in me and the other bloke were in stitches and these loons were dumb struck. They were getting up to leave as number 6 went in. Completely bereft and shell shocked.
My beer never tasted so good!

Par for the course, they all look the same.

watching-football (1).jpg

not sure if he's on a windup but fuckin hell that's an interesting take

D47SsVkXsAYPPGq.jpg

23sld1.jpg

article-2052424-0E7FA42B00000578-12_634x424.jpg

_121168678_thescoreboardatoldtraffordshowingmanutd1-6mancityinoctober2011.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.