Happy Thanksgiving!

Nice one mate. But wishing us Happy Thanksgiving is like wishing a Jehova Witness good luck at the blood bank!!!!

basher said:
Happy Thanksgiving to all you English blues who helped make me an american MCFC fan!

I would like to thank God our forefathers got off your godforsaken island and created the greatest country in the WORLD;)
do you live in australia?

happy thanksgiving ;)

basher said:
Happy Thanksgiving to all you English blues who helped make me an american MCFC fan!

I would like to thank God our forefathers got off your godforsaken island and created the greatest country in the WORLD;)

Have a great day Basher, I've got family in Memphis i've converted to the only club in Manchester. CTID

basher said:

godforsaken island oh u mean the centre of the largest empire in the history of the world which would have been even bigger but for a bunch of traitors around 1776 oh and happy thanksgiving day

i kne albert davy said:
basher said:

godforsaken island oh u mean the centre of the largest empire in the history of the world which would have been even bigger but for a bunch of traitors around 1776 oh and happy thanksgiving day
The dinosaur empire was bigger.

basher said:

You're a month late, Thanksgiving in Canada is in October. Coincidentally, it's actually Thanksgiving day in the States today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.