Happy xmas

Re: Champions League Away Travel Packages By Coach

Are the hotels the night before game & if so roughly what time do you arrive for free time & do you leave immediately after the game. Cheers

I have emailed them for further info on this. Apparently they have had so many requests for Madrid already, I don't think they are advertising that trip as a result. The others (Ajax and Dortmund) involve leaving at approx 1am the day of the game and heading straight back after the match arriving back mid morning the following day. The overnight option is for the evening of the match with the coach leaving at 11 am the following morning and arriving back at approx 9pm. Hope this helps.

Thomas Cook have details of travel to Real and on Bluemoon forum they have details of someone running day trip, they are flights though. I think they are taking a reserve list for Madrid if you contact soccer express. Some may drop out if they can't get tickets or further coaches could be put on? I don't know this company so don't know. I would think there would be a few companies who would put coaches on though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.