Harpurhey show to be "axed"

I got one of my cats from moston. He pees everywhere just out of sheer laziness. He pees in the cat tree hammock, in the dogs bed. He's a right little tramp

People should shut up and stop moaning about the programme.

The BBC only makes good TV which everyone should watch.

That's why the government makes sure that everyone who uses a TV pays for the wonderful BBC and gives then a fine and a criminal record if they won't pay up.

There was a thread on here about this show when the trailers first went on tv for it a month or so ago. I actually said that this is exactly what would happen even down to Carney complaining it was portraying people in a negative light. The only thing I got wrong was I said he'd do it after the 1st show was aired not the 2nd!

Does it really matter?
You could do a fly-on-the-wall documentary anywhere in Britain and find some daft folk who don't mind looking stupid on tv for their 15 minutes of fame.
These just happen to be in north Manchester.
If folk are daft enough to think that the whole of the north west is like this then more fool them.

Could there be a link to the fact that a lots of BBC employees have had to move north due to BBC relocation and aren't happy about it , so are having a go back at their employers ?

I was told by my brother 'not to watch it... shite... makes us look twats etc etc." (he's a reactionary, Sun/Mail believing moron... but a nice fella). So I tuned in last week and laughed my tits off. I'll watch it from now on. Can't believe people get so worked up about it. Yes it is shit TV, but c'est la vie.

It's like back in the 1980s, Mick Middles (MEN music journalist... remember him?), he was always moaning about Corrie, saying the rest of the nation thinks that Manchester is like the 1930s.

I've enjoyed it, and the guy from the laundrette that moans about all the women in is life cracks me up. They've gone out and found characters to make the show interesting and would be able to find them in run-down areas anywhere in the UK, not just Harpurhey.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.