Harry Kane

If it happens levy will leave it till the very last possible moment and you can hardly blame him. For me we need to throw mendy in for free !!

Yes I believe it will take £150M to get him out. Otherwise he would have been a city player by now. We have already bid £125M. Kane thinks it's good enough. Levy doesn't!

Levy says that he doesn't, apparently. I doubt he really thinks that. It's a wild amount. Football club revenues have been flat or dropping for 2 years.

Yes I believe it will take £150M to get him out. Otherwise he would have been a city player by now. We have already bid £125M. Kane thinks it's good enough. Levy doesn't!

To be honest, I think , if Harry really wants to move he should put that transfer request. We would also give him joining bonus. Even if he loses cash because of transfer request , he will gain much more(I believe).
£125M+add-ons and Harry's Transfer request should do the job?

There does seem to be a very different view as to how other clubs operate.

Had the misfortune to turn on the transfer show on sly this morning. A truly inane rentagob woman for Chelsea was saying that although they've spent on Lukaku 'Rice would be nice.'

Did the presenters or other talking head pull her up on ffp or how they're affording this? Just saying how well they'd done to get £34m for Abraham! Where's the other £65m come from??

CF the number of players we've moved on to raise £60m of the Grealish fee. But we're ruining football?!?

The DT this morning reports on previous transfers from Spurs - Bent, Moura, Bale 'n Berbaflop - and 'gentlemen's agreement' appears to get mentioned more than once. i cant understand, with the previous, why people would want to do business with Levy. And if we get 'Arry it will be City that all the shite lands on for paying the price and not Levy for demanding it.

Levy says that he doesn't, apparently. I doubt he really thinks that. It's a wild amount. Football club revenues have been flat or dropping for 2 years.
If Bayern is(actually) asking £110M for a 33 year old. Can you blame levy for wanting £150M for kane who is 28 and PL proven. This fucking market is inflated as hell after that neymar Transfer!

If it happens levy will leave it till the very last possible moment and you can hardly blame him. For me we need to throw mendy in for free !!

Don’t know I’m convinced we will get him but maybe if we don’t get it done by Sunday we will have to look at other options! We need a striker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.