Harry Kane

If not Kane and you think Haaland unlikely, negotiate deals for which top striker?
I didn't rule anyone out, both will be "cheaper" next year - but also things change, players improve or arrive on the scene, players decide they want to leave clubs, impossible to predict who will be available next year.

I appreciate the ambition this club has to keep producing fantastic seasons, but having the odd off one for the greater good is fine in my book.

Somebody posted here Felix + cash ~ Bernardo exchange. Thats a nice option. Felix has lot of potential and isn't used by atleti enough. Maybe pep can help him maximize his full potential. We even have a good relation with jorge mendes
You know what, at this stage I’d take that. Shifts out a player who wants to go and gets a top young player in return.

The absolute state of some flappers on here. Jesus Christ.

I'm uneasy in my mind about us failing to do any deal for a striker. That remains to be seen. Levy is known for his brinkmanship.
But if there's one man in the world who I would trust to find a way of getting round the problem, it's Pep Guardiola. He's just guided us to three titles in four years. Unprecedented in the history of the club. In Pep I trust.

Anyone noticed with transfers that when it goes quiet there is always one source that tries their luck and it's gets a load of commotion going. The reality is it'll reach fever pitch Wednesday (before Europa ties)... then nothing will happen, then probably peak again Sunday, then die down, then the last week of transfer window we'll pay £400m. *sigh* haha

Maybe we're the ones who are waiting to shift one of Bernardo, Laporte etc, before we can actually do the Kane deal. Doesn't seem like there's a queue forming for either

I didn't rule anyone out, both will be "cheaper" next year - but also things change, players improve or arrive on the scene, players decide they want to leave clubs, impossible to predict who will be available next year.

I appreciate the ambition this club has to keep producing fantastic seasons, but having the odd off one for the greater good is fine in my book.
I agree. If we don't have Kane, we have £130m that we can invest in the team in the future.

I think City can challenge for the title again without Kane if Foden and de Bruyne stay fit and we can invest in the next star.

That is what happened when we pulled out of the Maguire deal. It wasn't the end of the City world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.