Harry Kane

I would think the only reason club would pay that is
  1. we have no chance of landing mbappe or haaland in city.
  2. Kane is the only "supposedly" world class striker after mbappe/haaland available in market.
12 months is a long time in football, Jesus could rip it up being the only true striker, Delap could emerge as a star, a new wonder kid could come onto the scene, Haaland clause, Messi might become available ; )
They’ll be options.
I’d personally rather wait than pay £150m for Kane.

objectively this is a stupid argument, it's a loan with obligation to buy, just a way to subvert FFP. got nothing to do with the player's abilities, who won serie a defender of the year last season.

let's be rational here.
“Option” to sign, not “obligation”. Smart arse.

He's managed 31 goals a season for 7 years in a shite Spurs side, so I'd be stunned if he only managed 60 in 3 years here.

Expect him to be pushing 50 this season. I really don't think some fans grasp how many chances we create or waste - let alone penalties.
Agreed, he scored nearly 35 goals with nearly 20 assists last season playing in an absolutely atrocious Mourinho side - he would be breaking individual club records in this side.

i think in the case of FFP and anyone outside of MCFC gross and net is all they need to see, dosent matter where the money has gone but has to be accountable
Either way it’ll be the worst kept secret in football.
Big bad City ruining football, it’ll add another card to City bingo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.