Harry Kane

22.30 leaks maybe?
"Kane will travel with Tottenham squad but he is planning to close himself in the toilet and only get off the train at next stop Manchester"

anyway i hope Wolves win tomorrow somehow, give Nuno Santo a bit of reason to worry and Kane a reason to push it bit more on his side.

26th is CL group stage draw, I am sure Kane would prefer to watch that with City already instead of getting ready to play 2nd leg vs Pacos Ferreira to play in a tedious third ranked tournament every fucking thursday.

Reactions: Pam
if you can show that your revenue is 400 odd million a year and expected more as we come out of covid then banks would probably give you it.

its not like owing a load through bad business, an investment in bricks and mortar, the stadium will pay for itself and more over the coming years, its really not a problem.
So you're quite content to be up to your eyeballs in debt? No Champions League money either for the foreseeable future. I suppose you think everything in the garden is rosy. Personally I'll reiterate what I've said before.......Daniel is doing a really grand job.

I still think we’re trying to get Kane. I still think we need him. A 5-0 win over the worst team in the league by some distance doesn’t mean we suddenly don’t need a goal scorer.

Of course Pep will say he’s happy with the squad, he’s hardly going to disillusion them, plus it doesn’t mean we can’t still improve.

I think we’ll go all out for Kane and get him.

I think that’s no coincidence at all.

Side note: no idea what’s happened to this post?!
Yeah I’m not sure what happened either, been here a long time but usually just read rather than post. But it did seem like a deal was made out of it for some reasons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.