Harry Kane

Still feel confident we will get a striker this window…..but IMO it wont be Kane
But nothing we can do except simply wait and see….
Who do you think we could go after? It seems like every briefing is that we don't want anyone but kane.

I wonder how many more trophies we would have won if our people weren't inept
Good question and difficult to answer unfortunately. I'm not undermining the achievements of our club, I'm simply pointing out that our strategy for replacing key figures has not been great. How long did we all discuss getting a replacement in for Vinny, even when he was still here and playing, for us to let him leave and then try and pick someone that suited us in Dias? We were rather fortunate that Phil was as effective as he was or else we would have been left in the cold when Silva left. We got told nearly 6 months ago that Aguero was leaving, yet here we are 10 days away from the window shutting and it not even looking close. I expect Fern to leave in the summer, who do we have that's a quick out and out DM?

I understand it looks like I hate our transfer dealings but I can assure you I really don't, we always get good players - what is fairly evident is that we are poor when it comes to replacing our key players and doing so in plenty of time. We've gone from having 4 strikers in Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko and Balotelli to having 1 striker who actually looks better when he's not playing as a striker - that might not be problematic in your eyes but I genuinely think its poor planning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.