Harry Kane

Hes good in a counter-attacking side but misses alot of chances he is nowhere near Kane.
So we go all in for him then, do you think? Because it seems for the sake of saving face over what tbf will be a ridiculous fee for Kane or any striker we're left with Jesus who is better on the wing and Chelsea have just bought a world class striker.

Lewandowski 50m. CR? 25m. Or Harry at let’s say 150m.

let’s say you can have one of these sign for City right now. Who would you choose and why?

For me I would have Lewandowski.
think Lewandowski would suit Peps style of play better and he knows what he would be getting after managing him at BM, but Kane knows how to play against premiership defences, and as for CR at £25m I'm sure that would still reap benefits and would be a bargain at that price

Do you ever post in the post match thread when we win?
Just a quick look at your posts and it's all the one's when we got beat.
Isn't that a coincidence!!
Not undermining the achievements of the club?

Yeah whatever mate.
And what do I say post match? You'll hardly hear a negative thing coming out of me.

Our achievements have been remarkable at a club but that doesn't mean I can't point out that our succession of key players has been poor does it? I'm all for having a discussion but as someone else has pointed out, just because someone doesn't have the same viewpoint as you doesn't mean I or anyone else is wrong and someone posting something you don't like doesn't mean they hate the club or wish to undermine our records.

Before the torches come out, we waited 12 months after Vinny left to replace him properly - the majority of us knew we needed it the season of or before he left. Our record goal scorer was leaving 6 months ago, no matter your thoughts on Jesus, we're still not even sure if we will be replacing him. Fern could have left in the summer, most probably leaving next summer - I'll be interested what our next move is with his replacement. I like Zinchenko but we still don't have a quality LB.

We have had success, we've got a cracking team - I'm just of the viewpoint that we could have done business earlier and better at certain points and that's okay if you disagree but not fair to question my support.

Levy's played us for a fiddle, Kane's backtracked he isn't going to force it and Levy hasn't budged.

We'll either pay his inflated asking price or Kane won't sign, unless something drastic changes. It's just a question of how desperate the club feel we need him.

Not even arsed at this point, feel like we should move on. Just cannot believe Messi was available on a free and we didn't make a move, because we had tunnel vision on this. Bonkers.
Can you explain how has he has back tracked or were you spouting bollocks?

True enough. Sorry to say it but a little less infighting wouldn't go amiss. As you say we are all Blues on here, even if some are rather more negative in their outlook.
Peace brother.
Defo think I have been a tool on here today, apologies to anyone I offended.

Take it easy blues

There are two real world answers and there is the answer people in this forum have talked themselves into believing
Correction: there is one answer that actually has a chance in hell of happening, and there are two that are never going to happen, but have been brought up by people that believe every single thing they read

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.