Harry Kane

People keep posting Fabrizio Romano and he probably knows even less about City’s business

That's the thing about Twitter, You have Romano with 1.3 Million Followers who's the biggest Chancer out there. Then another guy tonight with 3'000 Followers saying Kane Deal is Done and that's enough for everyone to believe. Not that I'm saying it isn't.
Twitter is just a fuckin toxic cesspit of bollocks.

I think he'll be playing and scoring for us against Arsenal.

No itk, no mate texting, just have a feeling the footballing gods will have ex spurs playing for us against their North London rivals.

And I've just had post number 5 deleted in this thread and here was me thinking I was being civilised!!

I think he'll be playing and scoring for us against Arsenal.

No itk, no mate texting, just have a feeling the footballing gods will have ex spurs playing for us against their North London rivals.

And I've just had post number 5 deleted in this thread and here was me thinking I was being civilised!!
We just need Spur to bring him back up to match fitness!

That's the thing about Twitter, You have Romano with 1.3 Million Followers who's the biggest Chancer out there. Then another guy tonight with 3'000 Followers saying Kane Deal is Done and that's enough for everyone to believe. Not that I'm saying it isn't.
Twitter is just a fuckin toxic cesspit of bollocks.

How come this toxic cesspit of bollocks called the £100m grealish release clause in June

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.