Harry Kane

Grealish is 4 years younger than Kane. But more importantly Pep likes attacking mids more than Strikers they are more important to him, It works for him, hence why we won the league last season without a striker up front. We would have liked Kane but not at any cost. Kane may win the golden boot this season but odds on it will be Grealish picking up winners medals in the next few seasons.
Grealish is 2 years and 2 months younger than Kane.

What the funk are you babbling on about?
I just think you talk shit. In a nutshell.
The shit is being talked by you alone. You just attacked without even quoting a specific thing i wrote for christs sake. You also evidently cannot read simple stuff.

You should really learn to use the ignore button if you dont like your views being challenged. If not then reply with some substance instead of hauling insults like a small child. Grow up man.

I still believe Levy never had any intention of selling him and was messing us about from the very beginning. He knew it was impossible to replace what he brought their team in this window and he also knew Kane cares too much about Spurs that he won't down tools or kick up a fuss if he had to stay. Kane will go straight back to giving 100% for them. He held all the cards and it was near impossible to get him.

He will take it as a victory but I think long term it will harm him as every single player they try and sign from this window forward will insist on an iron clad release clause inserted to prevent him from repeating this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.