Harry Kane

I don't understand all the hate towards Kane. He is not happy at Spurs cause he really wanted to join City. He felt betrayed by Levy and is trying to play but his heart is elsewhere!

When you force a player to stay in a club then this is what you get. Lack of ambition resulting in a loss of form add to that a weak coach and bad set of players!

What if we end up getting Kane in January and he could end up being one of our best signing of a striker who goes on to help us win the league and maybe, just maybe the CL!

We really need a striker in January and if Kane is available we should get him

Last edited:
I don't understand all the hate towards Kane. He is not happy at Spurs cause he really wanted to join City. He felt betrayed by Levy and is trying to play but his heart is elsewhere!

When you force a player to stay in a club then this is what you get. Lack of ambition resulting in a loss of form add to that a weak coach and bad set of players!

What if we end up getting Kane in January and he ends up being our best signing of a striker who goes on to help us win the league and maybe, just maybe the CL!

Sergio is our best striker we have ever signed

What if we end up getting Kane in January and he ends up being our best signing of a striker who goes on to help us win the league and maybe, just maybe the CL!

I really believe his best days are behind him.
I respect your opinion but he's definitely not who i would like to see us go for

Decent striker, but he’s shown his petulant teen side by effectively downing tools and what looks like minimal effort.
He’s paid very well by his club, at least he should be doing his best.

I would rather have Haaland.

Sergio is our best striker we have ever signed
Sorry I meant to say could end up. But yes Sergio has been the best striker we ever signed. But Kane can bring something different to our team that we didn't have! Just being hopeful

I really believe his best days are behind him.
I respect your opinion but he's definitely not who i would like to see us go for
He is only 28 years old so these should be his prime years! I think we can best judge when we watch him play for England. It will give us a better understanding

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.