Has anyone else got the man flu?

W W

worsleyweb

Ten days had this for now. Death becoming more likely by the hour. Apparently it's a bad strain and loads have it!

Any tips on how to shake it off?

If youve had it ten days you're over the worst so force a few cans of beer down yourself. First few are hard work but then drunkeness overrides the flu. I should prob be a doctor.

If youve had it ten days you're over the worst so force a few cans of beer down yourself. First few are hard work but then drunkeness overrides the flu. I should prob be a doctor.

Spot on. Theres a reason they put alcohol in cleaning products, it kills germs. A couple of bottles of whisky down you and you'll be right as rain

I had it big time last week- dizziness, nausea, hocking up oysters and narcolepsy. Fucking horrid.

Nothing for it except rest. Still not 100% but getting there.

Yes. Started last Wednesday and despite feeling a little better yesterday, it's back with a vengeance today. Worse of all, took the wife to Glasgow Saturday night for Adele and to say it's the last place on Earth I felt like being would be an understatement, I felt that rough.

That said, Adele was amazing.

This will stop you feeling dizzy,just stare at it

200.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.