Has anyone received their Arsenal ticket yet?

I rang the ticket office on Monday to enquire about my season card as it hasn't arrived yet. The attitude of the girl on the phone was very bad, I complained that City have had my money for 2 months already so why do they leave it to the last minute to send out season cards.

Her response was to accuse me of 'abusive', which i wasn't, i also asked about arsenal ticket and was told the game isn't for 2 weeks and they haven't been sent out yet

Her attitude stinks and as she represents Manchester City, then by association their attitude stinks also.

New ticket website has faults but service from the ticket office when you ring them make matter worse

On another occasion i contacted customer service about the ticket sale requirements should be shown in tickets, every home game is shown but an away game isn't listed until you qualify with your points

Again response was one of 'if you don't like it then tough!!'

New page announcing important city dates and fixture times now on city site.
It’s got Arsenal game down as kicking off at 3 pm!!!

New page announcing important city dates and fixture times now on city site.
It’s got Arsenal game down as kicking off at 3 pm!!!

I've just completed yet another online survey for city (don't know why I bother).

There was one question about the website and I rated it 'very poor' which is fair I think (there was no 'fucking shite' option).

Received an email this morning to say that my ticket was on it's way. 5 minutes later the postman delivered it. All I need now are my tickets for Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.