Has anyones season ticket arrived yet?

just got a email saying mine was despatched first class with royal mail, and it said it should be here in time for the game against Liverpool, fucking hell I live in Doncaster 55 miles away from Manchester, I could fucking walk in less time then royal mail delivers mail. FLAP FLAP FUCKING FLAP

We're pleased to confirm your 2014/15 Seasoncard pack has now been dispatched by Royal Mail first class post and should be with you very soon ready for our first home game against Liverpool on Monday 25th August, kick off 8.00pm. Please don't be concerned if members of your friends and family receive theirs at a different time to you, all packs are sent out to each individual supporter.

If you have not received your pack by Monday 18th August 2014, please contact a member of the Supporter Services team on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3) or contact us here.

Please note: Your 2014/15 Seasoncard will be sent to the address we held on the system as of Sunday 15th June 2014. Supporters that have moved house on or after Monday 16th June 2014 must ensure that they have set up a mail redirect with Royal Mail.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Etihad Stadium, the home of the Premier League Champions, and we hope you enjoy the new season!

Kind regards

Supporter Services
Manchester City Football Club

Just received this. It means they've lost mine, doesn't it? I knew this would happen. Flap Flap Flap

marshalls said:
Only one of our 2 came today, and not personalised so not happy. Box and wallet ok but nothing to shout about.

Were they supposed to be? Did you upload a pic?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.