Has the last month been the best in your life??

It’s been up there, but May 2012 - beat United, my daughter was born and City won their first title in my lifetime.

The feeling of fighting hard against tears was something I haven’t felt since that QPR day though, there was raw emotion in that stadium.
The final whistle and after was very emotional for loads of fans. It was magic. Certainly up there with the best feeling I have had at a City game and as a fan.

It’s finally sunk in for me what we’ve done, being at the Fa Cup Final & Istanbul will never be taken away from us.

Not just the treble but it’s part of 3 league titles in a row and beating the, bastards on the way in a final.

Theres nothing anyone can ever say to us and will possibly never be topped even by us

Spurs 81 (so near but so far)
Charlton in 85
Full Members Cup 86
FA Youth Cup v United 86
Bradford 89
Gillingham 99
Blackburn 00
Sheikh Mansour 2008
United 2011
Stoke 2011
QPR 2012
West Ham 2014
Brighton 2018
Southampton 2019
Watford 2019
Champions by 12 points 2021
Villa 2022
Chelsea 2023
United 2023
Inter 2023

and I’ve not included the League Cup wins in that little lot.

It’s been a journey but the last month, in football terms, has been absolutely amazing. Starting with winning the league.
Then the FA Cup when I had the privilege of taking my best mates 18 year old son with us. My pal, his Dad, passed away at the start of the season but I made sure he was there with his boy, had his photo with us and cried like a baby when we won, held his picture up so we could all be there together for one last time.
Then Istanbul with my lad. He’s not an emotional type but to see him crying when we scored and when we won, well that’s something I’ll never ever forget and something I’m eternally grateful for seeing with my boy. Obviously I was a crying wreck too, but that’s par for the course.
What a team, what a club, what a fantastic family of supporters we have. Proud to be a blue.

Last edited:
Charlton in 85
Full Members Cup 86
FA Youth Cup v United 86
Bradford 89
Gillingham 99
Blackburn 00
Sheikh Mansour 2008
United 2011
Stoke 2011
QPR 2012
West Ham 2014
Brighton 2018
Southampton 2019
Villa 2022
Chelsea 2023
United 2023
Inter 2023

It’s been a journey but the last month, in football terms, has been absolutely amazing. Starting with winning the league.
Then the FA Cup when I had the privilege of taking my best mates 18 year old son with us. My pal, his Dad, passed away at the start of the season but I made sure he was there with his boy, had his photo with us and cried like a baby when we won, held his picture up so we could all be there together for one last time.
Then Istanbul with my lad. He’s not an emotional type but to see him crying when we scored and when we won, well that’s something I’ll never ever forget and something I’m eternally grateful for seeing with my boy. Obviously I was a crying wreck too, but that’s par for the course.
What a team, what a club, what a fantastic family of supporters we have. Proud to be a blue.

Top post. Well done blue.

Charlton in 85
Full Members Cup 86
FA Youth Cup v United 86
Bradford 89
Gillingham 99
Blackburn 00
Sheikh Mansour 2008
United 2011
Stoke 2011
QPR 2012
West Ham 2014
Brighton 2018
Southampton 2019
Watford 2019
Villa 2022
Chelsea 2023
United 2023
Inter 2023

Missed 10-1 and 5-1 in that lot and Charlton at home 5-1

I’m sure I’ve got PTSD - I keep having nervous dreams of me either not making it to Istanbul or us losing - only for me to wake up and realise it was a lucid dream and then the elation hits me again

Charlton in 85
Full Members Cup 86
FA Youth Cup v United 86
Bradford 89
Gillingham 99
Blackburn 00
Sheikh Mansour 2008
United 2011
Stoke 2011
QPR 2012
West Ham 2014
Brighton 2018
Southampton 2019
Watford 2019
Villa 2022
Chelsea 2023
United 2023
Inter 2023

Love it

I was thinking about this thread today because I am still pinching myself sort of thing, still cant quite put the words Manchester City together with Treble champs! Nevermind Haalands records, the turn around, twatting RM/utd/BM/everyone else, 3peat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.