Have the latest charges made you more or less passionate about City?

Your last bit I dont agree with. Even if City were found guilty I wouldnt believe it. I would still believe our owners.
This is a kangaroo court set up to stop us by basically jealous American owners.
We are the best run and own club in the world.
I know mate, but im such a glass half full kinda guy that im forever thinking the worst.

I DO believe and trust the club, its just i worry that one little thing will be found hidden somewhere and that'll be the stick to beat us with by the entire jealous footballing world.

I've been down to the 3rd division with this club and the only time my faith wavered was when that second goal for Gillingham went in all my mates were for fucking off Utd were winning everything at the time and I suddenly thought no fuck it I'm stopping and the rest is history, our owners have made us the best run and best team in the league. We're probably the least likely club in the world to get in financial difficulties buts that's not good enough for premier league poodles spurred on by the envious red shirt 3 to be honest I'm seething today and very shortly going for copious amounts of pre game beer so if I get carried away city may well not let me in again. But my support for this club will never ever leave me. CTID.

I'm an awkward, contrary bastard by nature.
Leave me alone and I'm happy. I don't go looking for hassle, I am a defender, not an aggressor. Come against me or mine and I'll fight you to the death, with all the resources I can muster. I don't even care if I lose, but no one will say I gave in.
So now I am 100% behind City, and I won't rest easy until our enemies are discredited, humiliated and broken.

Field Marshal Gebhard von Blucher: Raise high the black flags, my children. No prisoners. No pity. I will shoot any man I see with pity in him.

More if that's possible !

I am certainly get more stares and dirty looks as I am out and about in my City coat/jacket/tops etc. I love it. Even get the odd abusive comments shouted at me lol

I am a proud manc and so proud of my club. All these plastics around dont understand the fierce pride and passion that burns in side me.

Some say I am from kent as I have been since I was 5 some 57 years ago !. But thank's to my dad and mum and grandads they made sure I know my roots. I am a manc from didsbury with parents from Burnage.

The older I get the manc and City passionate i become. We are now 5th generation City.

Havent been able to get to many games this season due to the cost of living sadly

CTID
Makes me proud to be a fellow Didsbury-ite.

I've defo felt more proud about the team, the manager and the club this last week.
On the flipside i hate the premier league, sky sports, sky sports news, sky, Gary chuckle, screech, the ugly red sisters and the wanker journalists on twitter a million times more, that is a ded cert.
I stil have sky tv so get ssn, had a look earlier , it was all about how spitty says thor chose the wrong club , switched off, dont know why i even looked

Same here mate about looking at other scores. Had a lovely day out at Bakewell yesterday afternoon with the family and didn't look at any score once, where in seasons gone by I'd be looking every ten minutes or so. It was six o'clock when I even realised Arsenal had dropped more points.
By the way, if anyone is planning on visiting Bakewell anytime soon there's a blue who owns the graze cafe, worth a pop in for a chat
You've changed mate, must be the Wednesday influence....

Was very down at the start of the week but the more i have read and Pep's press conference has made me feel better. Blessing in disguise for the season as all team talks are done
Not Guilty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.