Have the nerves kicked in yet?

Sun's up in Istanbul and I'm sooooo excited. Before the QPR game was the most nervous I've been before a game and generally I'm pretty calm these days. Last week I was a bit nervous about possibly losing to that lot, rather than excited.

But I'm watching not just the best team in our history but one of the best in football history. I said to people before Wembley that if we turn up, as we did against Bayern and Madrid, that no team can live with us. We didn't really turn up at Wembley but we were still too good for them. I'll probably have some nerves closer to kick off but mainly I'm going to have a great day with my 20k+ fellow blues here in Istanbul.

Last edited:
Sun's up in Istanbul and I'm sooooo excited. Before the QPR game was the most nervous I've been before a game and generally I'm pretty calm these days. Last week I was a bit nervous about possibly losing to that lot, rather than excited.

But I'm watching not just the best team in our history but one of the best in football history. I said to people before Wembley that if we turn up, as we did against Bayern and Madrid, that no team can live with us. We didn't really turn up at Wembley but we were still too good for them. I'll probably have some nerves closer to kick off but mainly I'm going to have a great day with my 20k+ fellow blues here in Istanbul.
If we were watching another club doing what this city team are doing we'd be fully confident, but it's city.....

Going to sleep now here in the States, couldn't be calmer. I am incredibly confident for a FOC who's been City since birth.
Let's just enjoy today and all that will come with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.