Have you ever cheated on your partner?

roy.or.r

Has any of you Blues cheated on your partner? Did you get caught? Why did you do it and how did your partner handle it?

I just have a suspicion that my Dad might be cheating on my Mom. I don’t have any evidence yet but he kinda seems strange. They have been married for 34 years so I don’t know what the correct course of action is here.

Has any of you Blues cheated on your partner? Did you get caught? Why did you do it and how did your partner handle it?

I just have a suspicion that my Dad might be cheating on my Mom. I don’t have any evidence yet but he kinda seems strange. They have been married for 34 years so I don’t know what the correct course of action is here.
Leave them to it.

I did got caught she fucked me off , we tried again a few years later on and it didn’t work cause of what I did previously, totally understand where she is coming from we are like best mates now .

Hide an Apple Airtag in his underpants and stalk him digitally.

Seriously though it could be a can of worms. Many women lose interest in the physical side of relationships when going through (or after) menopause. I know of a couple who turn a blind eye to their partners "fun" with the understanding that it does not threaten the marriage.

Think if you really want to know and what the possible outcomes could be before doing anything

None of your business, neither will thankyou if you are wrong and one will hate you if your right and your meddling exposes it.

You might not know everything in your parents relationship and your mum like might watching him bang other women.

They both love you no matter what.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.