Hawkwind

You forgot their 'exotic' dancer Stacia!
She wasn't altogether 'ethereal'.

It's the only way to listen to Hawkwind as I too find clothing oppressive holding back creativity that enables me to self express through the medium of dance but obviously without decorating my whole body in iridescent luminescent paint like what she did. Its a feeling of freedom.

Stacia said about her work: "It is greatly influenced by my love of nature, in all its aspects. Landscapes, people, animals, sound and movement. All these things permeate my being. I allow them to become part of me. After a time of reflection, all these impressions culminate in the creation of inner landscapes which are then released to create the images you see in my work." She should have been a poet because that was just beautiful .

Stacia Blake made a return to the stage in July 2019 appearing at Kozfest. Stacia's first performancesince she last appeared with Hawkwind at Reading Festival in August 1975 but I never got to see her tits as I was sat behind a load of hippies that kept swaying and partially blocking my paid up for view. I think she is now a part of the extinction rebellion gang calling herself an Artivist ..

It's the only way to listen to Hawkwind as I too find clothing to be oppressive and holding back creativity that enables me to self express through the medium of dance but obviously without decorating my whole body in iridescent luminescent paint like what she did. Its a feeling of freedom.

Stacia said about her work: "It is greatly influenced by my love of nature, in all its aspects. Landscapes, people, animals, sound and movement. All these things permeate my being. I allow them to become part of me. After a time of reflection, all these impressions culminate in the creation of inner landscapes which are then released to create the images you see in my work." She should have been a poet because that was just beautiful .

Stacia Blake made a return to the stage in July 2019 appearing at Kozfest. Stacia's first performancesince she last appeared with Hawkwind at Reading Festival in August 1975 but I never got to see her tits as I was sat behind a load of hippies that kept swaying and partially blocking my paid up for view. I think she is now a part of the extinction rebellion gang calling herself an Artivist ..

Brilliant. They were 'ahem' ample.

Assault and Battery is one of my fav tracks ,of any band,ever...Brilliant.
Kings of Speed and Hassan i Sahba also spring to mind..fantastic band.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.