heartfelt post....i think we are missing the point........

im sorry but there was loads of fighting between blues back in div 1 and 2 mainly away games.
i remember at coventry especially

After reading some ofthe recent post on here I would like to reiterate my point and again express that the above is only my opinion and observations. We will not go anywhere with Hughes in charge. He is a rag. Pure and simple, like it or not, its a fact. If we do go out on Thursday then by friday I believe he will be gone. No reason to keep him after that. My only wish then is that we dont get a flash manager. Bring on Peter Reid!!!!!!

totally different situation now, joe Royle, Peter Reid whilst great servants and legends could not compete in this league now, the money these players earn now you need someone who can handle that and not use it as a stick to beat the players with, approach the players with a bigger mentality and create that team ethic.

I believe that even though the players want to win things it is not the priority simply because they themselves, (with the exception of the top 4) cannot see them or the club winning anything, this is a mentalty set by the club Manager.

If the manager has not won anything how can he set up the players to win something?

David Moyes has to some degree overcome the big time Charlie attitude of some players and created a great team ethic, he is probably the only manager outside the top four, who if available and was to "buy the ticket" re our project, with all the money available could do a job.

Anyway opinions are what makes this board generally a great outlet for our frustrations.

CTID

prima

bluemoon32 said:
The difference......money.
It has changed the way we're perceived by other people & it's given us fans a less realistic outlook.
In the past we had no option but to drift along between divisions as we never had the money to play with the 'big boys' , now we have the money & some people think we're going to change overnight, that was never going to happen.
The whole outlook of the club needed to change & that takes time.

exactly........now we have a status of "richest club in the world" we now feel we should be racing towards being the best in the world, nobody will settle for average, wins are expected, and anything less gets discarded.......money is a poison on this world which everything is dictated by, and many people cant control the power that comes along with it......for example, hughes is having difficulties so get rid and pay for someone better......shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.