Hearts away pre season? NOW CONFIRMED FRIDAY 18TH JULY

HFCCTID said:
Will we F***,, lol

No Hearts songs , forgot to mention i
, as well as a city fan , I'm also a Hibby,, lol,

Can you let me know if you get any comeback , I need to give rough numbers mate,

Cheers
of course .. no probs

bennyboy said:
Corky said:
Is there a good selection of beers in the said club?

I'm not sure about singing Oasis songs, seems very cheesy and nothing to do with City really, but wouldn't mind The Proclaimers on the duke box.
Wrong part of town for the Shitey Proclaimers.
Please stop posting .music requests,that's 2 shite requests so far.:>)

Haha, like

Listen don't have to do any, just thought for a bit atmosphere, we can just leave the songs if need be , lol

Looking forward to this guys,,!!

This works out well - just been able to organise to be in Edinburgh for a couple of days work so I get paid for flight, hotel and food - and get to meet up with an old drinking buddy.

The season starts well

Edit - probably a stupid question (and I should know after all these years) but are there loyalty points attached to friendly tickets?

mcfc1632 said:
This works out well - just been able to organise to be in Edinburgh for a couple of days work so I get paid for flight, hotel and food - and get to meet up with an old drinking buddy.

The season starts well

Edit - probably a stupid question (and I should know after all these years) but are there loyalty points attached to friendly tickets?

Yep 40 if you're on Platinum

Maccblue said:
mcfc1632 said:

The season starts well

Yep 40 if you're on Platinum

Thanks - cool

six of us on the train Friday morning , £47 return on the rattler . meeting a few lads form Glasgow , ready for a good session , bring it on ,,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.