Hearts game is on TV (ppv)

JGL07 said:
I live 10 minutes away from the stadium and am not bothering to go. Why would anyone pay for this?

Myself and the lad live about 20 minutes drive away and we'll be there for it, great chance to see the blues in action without the usual 10 hour round trip

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
JGL07 said:
I live 10 minutes away from the stadium and am not bothering to go. Why would anyone pay for this?

Myself and the lad live about 20 minutes drive away and we'll be there for it, great chance to see the blues in action without the usual 10 hour round trip
Good man.....hope we put a strong team out for you and your lad.

marco said:
dan.j.mcfc said:
marco said:
its just a friendly maybe his £20 could be directed to feeding his kids or paying another bill

Deary me, have a day off. I very much doubt he will run out of packets of super noodles by rolling out of his house and into the stadium.

This chap lives in Edinburgh, how many opportunities will he have to literally walk round the corner and watch City? I'd guess he's been to the Etihad, maybe numerous times? Costing alot more than a game on his doorstep.

But yeah, defend the guy who finds it peculiar that City fans actually spend money to watch their team.

how the fuck do know his circumstances? it may be financial it may be not, don't see its anyone's business to criticise when a blue goes to a game or not and the point of living next to the ground makes no difference whatsoever 'he still has to fucking pay to get in' and its only a friendly, if your so concerned why don't you send him a cheque to cover his costs

Don't make me piss, how have you managed to have a gripe against me asking why it's such a problem to attend a game 10 minutes away and in the process he sarcastically mocks other blues who might pat to watch it on TV.

I wont be paying for anyone other than myself to go to games, it's expensive enough, if he/you have no interest in going/watching then simply don't comment on it.

dan.j.mcfc said:
marco said:
dan.j.mcfc said:
Deary me, have a day off. I very much doubt he will run out of packets of super noodles by rolling out of his house and into the stadium.

This chap lives in Edinburgh, how many opportunities will he have to literally walk round the corner and watch City? I'd guess he's been to the Etihad, maybe numerous times? Costing alot more than a game on his doorstep.

But yeah, defend the guy who finds it peculiar that City fans actually spend money to watch their team.

how the fuck do know his circumstances? it may be financial it may be not, don't see its anyone's business to criticise when a blue goes to a game or not and the point of living next to the ground makes no difference whatsoever 'he still has to fucking pay to get in' and its only a friendly, if your so concerned why don't you send him a cheque to cover his costs

Don't make me piss, how have you managed to have a gripe against me asking why it's such a problem to attend a game 10 minutes away and in the process he sarcastically mocks other blues who might pat to watch it on TV.

I wont be paying for anyone other than myself to go to games, it's expensive enough, if he/you have no interest in going/watching then simply don't comment on it.
You're right mate, to quote him "I can't be arsed to go." , suggesting he simply does not want to rather than anything stopping him.

I read from man city newsnow that hearts will have the premiere league at the stadium all day Friday of the game.
From 10am to 6.30 pm in the willie baud premiere suite in the stadium.
Free entry . Some hearts charity will recieve any donations for having your photo taken with the trophy.
It's details are also on hearts official Web site.
I will be in pub but thought some blues might fancy the opportunity.
I got mine at the shop in mcr a couple of weeks ago with both trophys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.