Hector Bellerin

6 years is longer than Pep will stay, so the 'Pep factor' is now incidental. But its not just the contract length, but the willingness to sign a contract of that length, indicates a genuine interest of Bellerin to remain with Arsenal.

If any lessons were learnt - dont listen to 'unnamed sources' cited by The Sun or The Daily Mirror.

Cancelo? 22 now I think, I'd back Maffeo to be better at that age. He's a better defender than Bellerin, not sure he'd be a direct alternative though.

Cancelo the failed prospect? Who they tried to school to a RW? Please not.

6 years is longer than Pep will stay, so the 'Pep factor' is now incidental. But its not just the contract length, but the willingness to sign a contract of that length, indicates a genuine interest of Bellerin to remain with Arsenal

Smugness is never an attractive trait - you would do well the remember that. And contracts actually mean very little in football my friend.

6 years is longer than Pep will stay, so the 'Pep factor' is now incidental. But its not just the contract length, but the willingness to sign a contract of that length, indicates a genuine interest of Bellerin to remain with Arsenal.

If any lessons were learnt - dont listen to 'unnamed sources' cited by The Sun or The Daily Mirror.
So you give him a pay rise for 6 months and in the summer we give him another one

Fair play. I think we should be developing our own Bellerin's instead of spunking £50 million every year. Time Maffeo was given a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.