Hellas Verona, Italia

Had a fantastic time with fantastic people, was a very entertaining game finishing 3-3 but Hellas were 3-1 up and were unlucky to concede two goals that could, and probably should, have been given offside.

Was funny in a way seeing Mancini getting animated in the technical area, ahhhh the good old days when we had a boss with some passion haha!

Watched the City game in a decent bar, my Italian friends watching it were sat open-mouthed at just how poor we were, I just got on with the job of getting lashed up to try and forget about it!

It was a great trip, the stadium is decent, if a little dated, the fans were loud and proud, nice to be able to take your drink into the stands and there are some excellent little bars literally right outside the ground, Bentegodi Bar, Zanzibar and Bar Stadio were all excellent. The Veronesi are extremely friendly people and couldn't do enough to help you.

I'll definitely be going back, Forza Hellas !

Step off mate I'm born, bred and bled Lazio. There's no difference "nazi-wise" between Lazio, Roma, Inter, Juve, Hellas, Ascoli the list goes on. There's no politically neutral football team in Italy. Just about the same as calling all Chelsea fans nazi's and Liverpool fans commies.

Step off mate I'm born, bred and bled Lazio. There's no difference "nazi-wise" between Lazio, Roma, Inter, Juve, Hellas, Ascoli the list goes on. There's no politically neutral football team in Italy. Just about the same as calling all Chelsea fans nazi's and Liverpool fans commies.
Forza Livorno/Torino....! :)

Last edited:
Double derby few days coming up at the end of the month.

Going to our derby on the Thursday night, then going to fly out to Verona on the Sunday til Tuesday to see Hellas play Vicenza.

Will be my third trip, saw them unluckily concede an injury time equaliser for a 2-2 draw home to Perugia a little while back.

Hellas have currently dropped a bit, lying in third place, some poor results lately although a belting leveller in the 93rd minute in midweek away from home.

Wonder if our on-loan Argie will start? They seem to like him.

Bloody football tourists, stopping real fans watching their team. a derby aswell, hang your head in shame ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.