Help identify car media unit so i can check for update

talkativesprout

Just come into ownership of a 2009 Peugeot 4007 it didn't come with any paperwork for the stock media centre that has DVD/SatNav/Radio/music player integrated.

Can't work out who made the thing can't get much info off the screens apart from this

CAR MEDIA CENTRE.jpg

Took it to the Peugeot dealer in Stockport for some advice who to be honest were not much help because they were not getting a sale I guess.

Internet searches are proving difficult, since this car is a rebadged Mitzibushi Outlander and released as a C-crosser by Citroen too leading to a bit of variation.

I'm guessing it is android OS but i can't seem to find the version in "About Device" so perhaps i'm wrong. I have tried to read the Micro SD in windows but either my sd adapter is norsed up or windows doesn't recognise the files.

I'm not a petrol head and only passed my test 5 year in my mid 40s so be gentle

Just come into ownership of a 2009 Peugeot 4007 it didn't come with any paperwork for the stock media centre that has DVD/SatNav/Radio/music player integrated.

Can't work out who made the thing can't get much info off the screens apart from this

View attachment 76630

Took it to the Peugeot dealer in Stockport for some advice who to be honest were not much help because they were not getting a sale I guess.

Internet searches are proving difficult, since this car is a rebadged Mitzibushi Outlander and released as a C-crosser by Citroen too leading to a bit of variation.

I'm guessing it is android OS but i can't seem to find the version in "About Device" so perhaps i'm wrong. I have tried to read the Micro SD in windows but either my sd adapter is norsed up or windows doesn't recognise the files.

I'm not a petrol head and only passed my test 5 year in my mid 40s so be gentle
Would be surprised if it’s android OS in 2009. It was only launched on phones late 2008. Unless it’s an aftermarket upgrade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.