Help needed finding old friend.

Tuearts right boot

Halfway up a mountain,bumfuck nowhere,Snowdonia.
A long story short..... I've just discovered that an ex girlfriend of mine passed away last year. We've known each other for 40 years but lost touch 20 years ago. She lived in the States but from what we've found she still has family in Sale. We've tried the facebook approach ( My wife has a page but we cant seem to get a message to her relatives without the possibilty of opening a can of worms etc etc) I've now found her sister and her husband in Sale but 192 want my details and money to condense the search. Is there anyway in this modern PC day and age that I can get their phone number or address.....as they say in Hollywood, I'd just like a bit of closure..

No offence. Just sounds weird to me.
And me. You don't want to contact her family but you want to contact her sister because, after 20 years you want closure ?
Look, no offence but she left you for a bloke that was better in bed, had more money and had a box at the Swamp. To be honest, I think you're well rid.

Well, she never married, her dad is no longer alive, her mum must be at least 90 if she's a day so obviously I dont want to contact her, her brother...well I've never met him and no one in the family ever talked to or about him, something a bit wierd there.... but I got on OK with her sister and just want to offer my condolences.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.