Help needed slagging a rag

onerbag

Anybody got some ammo, one of the rare rags here in Dublin who was actually born in manchester has me in a corner here. Saying i cant say cockney rag or anything like that to him cos im actually a city fan from Dublin.

Hes told me that more blues in manchester is just a made up thing.

Anyone got ammo, please and quick.

heres a few shotgun shells, lock and load son

1216-01ShotgunShellCase.jpg

Just tell him the research done from Manchester University a couple of years ago proved that more Man City fans have Manchester postcodes than RAG's!!

Finished!

Taylor said:
Just tell him the research done from Manchester University a couple of years ago proved that more Man City fans have Manchester postcodes than RAG's!!

Finished!

well said ian

Just ask him, did he feel the need to move away from manchester, so he could really feel like he is a proper rag.....

Manchester_lalala said:
Taylor said:

Finished!

You making this up, or is it actually true this happened?

No it was genuine research

It was a couple of years ago but the research found the following:

A 2002 report by a researcher at Manchester Metropolitan University found that a higher proportion of City season ticket holders came from Manchester postcode areas (City 40%, United 29%). Within the City of Manchester itself the proportions were 17% City, 7% United

and here is a link to the research carried out by Manchester Metropolitian University:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.e-space.mmu.ac.uk/e-space/bitstream/2173/12506/1/seasonticketreport%20-%20brown1.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.e-space.mmu.ac.uk/e-space/bi ... brown1.pdf</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.