Help Please - Ticket Issue

dancity19

Any Help........

City have sent my tickets to my family address (Cheshire) rather than my current address (London).

Does anyone know what class City send the tickets out in - they sent them out yesterday - if it's 1st Class it shouldn't be an issue as my parents can send them 1st to me tomorrow.
If not - it's an issue, as they may not get to London in time.

Do you know what class they send the tickets out / would they be willing to resend to a different address (I doubt it). Or is anyone going, willing to bring them down for me?

Cheers.

Dan is known to me and has helped out other blues with tickets before. So it would be great to think someone can help him.

Any Help........

City have sent my tickets to my family address (Cheshire) rather than my current address (London).

Does anyone know what class City send the tickets out in - they sent them out yesterday - if it's 1st Class it shouldn't be an issue as my parents can send them 1st to me tomorrow.
If not - it's an issue, as they may not get to London in time.

Do you know what class they send the tickets out / would they be willing to resend to a different address (I doubt it). Or is anyone going, willing to bring them down for me?

Cheers.

Usually first, If you have twitter get in touch with @MCFCHELP and they'll be able to let you know.

I WOULD contact the ticket office ,am sure they can work something out with you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.