help please

the plasterer

my youngest lad was on telly just after yayas goal, itv coverage, 76mins, 55 secs, is it possible get get a photo image of it at all?, bloody useless on computers so wondering if anyone had any ideas how i go about it

if you just want an image of him in the crowd have you seen the wembley 360 degree view, or is it the image at that specific time you want?

Bluemoon.jpg

Is this him?

Tattooedcityfan said:
if you just want an image of him in the crowd have you seen the wembley 360 degree view, or is it the image at that specific time you want?
ive done the 360 mate, its the image thats on tv i want, not sure if possible or not, like i said useless on computers :-)<br /><br />-- Mon May 16, 2011 6:02 pm --<br /><br />
lev_yashin said:
thanks mate, thats the little asbo!!!!, hahahahahahaha

2s11yc9.jpg

b4gbv7.jpg

maybe if anyone got the match on HD, can get better pictures

big blueballs said:
frisky said:
i am no good at computers but it is brill the way all blues help each other out.
Well done lads, i bet that will make the little lads day, something to treasure for ever
Any chance of anyone doing this of the little ginger kid directly behind the net. He was caught on camera on the replay shown on the camera from in front of the goal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.