Help Wanted Please Blues.......

B3nStr0ng

Hi guys,

I just need a bit of contact info for the club.

When we purchased our FA cup semi final tickets last year we had a bit of a problem.

They gave me and my old man tickets with consecutive seat numbers, same row but they were in different block by mistake. After going back to the ticket office they exchanged them for us so we were sat together.

They then told me that they would give us complimentary tickets for a pre season game, as an apology etc. I've no idea which one but I doubt they would give us them for America or Dublin lol. They said they had made a note on out files next to both of our supporter numbers, the problem I have is I have no clue who to contact regarding our situation.

I would be extremely grateful if anyone has any clue if an email address so I can drop them a quick message and see how to proceed with this.

Thanks in advance blues!

Ben

That's brilliant!

Thanks very much.<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:48 pm --<br /><br />The club have just got back to me, over the moon, cannot fault there effort.

The outcome:

Dear Mr Strong ,

Further to your email I can confirm that we will be able to guarantee your complimentary ticket for a Champion’s league home fixture .

We appreciate that you are on the cup direct scheme and this payment will automatically be debited from your account however , If you can contact me on 0161 ### #### I will be happy to refund the money back to you.

If you have any further queries regarding this please don’t hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to assist you.

As always , Thank you for your support.

Brilliant!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.