Help with how to arrange transfer of Everton tickets to a friend

Scottish Cityzen

I am a cityzens matchday member and have two tickets for the upcoming Everton game.

I now can’t make it but have two people that are going to go on my behalf who aren’t cityzens members.

They will be going with two other City fans who have cityzens membership.

Is there a way I can get him to set up two free accounts, link those to the cityzens member’s account who is going and then transfer my two tickets?

I’ve had a look on the website and I can only see that option linked to a season card holder.

Any advice appreciated.

Transfer the tickets to someone on your friends and family. They can forward the email to the people who are having the tickets

Matchday members can't transfer tickets unfortunately.

Are they Mobile Tickets or loaded to your Mobile Pass? If Mobile Tickets you just have to forward the email to them and they can download tickets.

If Mobile Pass they'll have to sign up for a free membership then I imagine a call to the club to transfer tickets.

Matchday members can't transfer tickets unfortunately.

Are they Mobile Tickets or loaded to your Mobile Pass? If Mobile Tickets you just have to forward the email to them and they can download tickets.

If Mobile Pass they'll have to sign up for a free membership then I imagine a call to the club to transfer tickets.
Thanks mate, I think I’ll phone in the morning to get some assistance with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.