hereos

bluemoon73 said:
clair because i wouldnt let her mams hands anywhere near my balls

I thought the same last week! The Ali Larter character would freeze the 'nads off too. Having said that there is something about Ali Larter. Not usually the type I go for but there is something very dirty about her.

ali-larter-bikini-pic.jpg

andy h said:
bluemoon73 said:
clair because i wouldnt let her mams hands anywhere near my balls

I thought the same last week! The Ali Larter character would freeze the 'nads off too. Having said that there is something about Ali Larter. Not usually the type I go for but there is something very dirty about her.

ali-larter-bikini-pic.jpg

well worth the ball freeze imho, she is the woman in heroes who does it for me although that one who can move fast is really hot

TFC said:
Mike22 said:
who'd you rather

Claire or her biological mum

Both at the same time :O

;)

Great episode last night, tied a lot of stuff together.

Hahahah you have such low standard, it was utter trash. Who gives a fuck is Sylar & Elle shared a pie previously.

The most interesting part was the change in title from Heroes to Villains

BUMP

anyone up to speed yet? just watched episode 11 the ecilipse part 2, one of the best episodes this season imo. sets it up nicely for the last two episodes in this chapter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.