Hiddink Yes or No

The Game 77

Still in Dreamland has it really happened ?
We all know that Russia didn't make it to the world cup and there's a chance he might become available.

First is he too old to take us forward as we really need someone who is here for the long haul and does his age count against him?

Second is he really the best option out there? Remember roberto mancini is out of work aswell and he did win alot with Inter and then there's jose mourinho! are these two better options or do we simpley stick with Hughes for the time being but after the draw with Liverpool and giving away a lead yet again.
I cannot see us going where the owner's want us to be.
I have been looking at all the video on You tube just after the takeover and in everyone of them video's when asked what does the new owner want the people who was involved / or knows him say he wants to be number 1 NO MATTER WHAT.
Can we really do that with MH i just don't know

NO not at the moment

Have patience FFS!

we will never ever get anywhere by chopping and changing the manager....has our own history not taught us anything

keep with MH for the next couple of seasons and then see how we are doing

The Game 77 said:
We all know that Russia didn't make it to the world cup and there's a chance he might become available.

First is he too old to take us forward as we really need someone who is here for the long haul and does his age count against him?

Second is he really the best option out there? Remember roberto mancini is out of work aswell and he did win alot with Inter and then there's jose mourinho! are these two better options or do we simpley stick with Hughes for the time being but after the draw with Liverpool and giving away a lead yet again.
I cannot see us going where the owner's want us to be.
I have been looking at all the video on You tube just after the takeover and in everyone of them video's when asked what does the new owner want the people who was involved / or knows him say he wants to be number 1 NO MATTER WHAT.
Can we really do that with MH i just don't know

Its blatantly obvious to all without there blue tinted specs that we need a change.
there hasnt been sufficient improvement on last season performances(be honest about it)despite a massive
outlay on players.yes there has been an improvement but i could improve the team with 200m to spend

simon23 said:
NO not at the moment

Have patience FFS!

we will never ever get anywhere by chopping and changing the manager....has our own history not taught us anything

keep with MH for the next couple of seasons and then see how we are doing
Bad choices of manager in the past because we were skint.

We are now rich with a poor manager.

Hiddink, YES!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.