hillsborough minute silence?

Code:
Applause is totally inappropriate..

Respect for he 96...
Everton vs United is the perfect occasion aswell,, lets see how respectful they can be,,
We had total respect or mun*ich so so should they

Manchester United have insisted they will press ahead with a minute's silence to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Munich air disaster at next month's derby against Manchester City despite fears that some rival fans may try to disrupt it.

City's official supporters club had written to United and the Premier League to request that a minute's applause be held instead prior to the match at Old Trafford on February 10.

However, United's communications director Phil Townsend told the club's official website today: 'Manchester United have given great thought to the best way of remembering those who died at Munich. We feel a minute's silence is the most appropriate way of paying tribute.

'We do not feel that applause is appropriate given that 23 people died.'
I wonder what he thinks.

dannybcity said:
marjon said:
dannybcity said:
marjon said:
So no Citys fans sing about ******?

Obviously they do, but clearly not a significant enough proportion for the FA to deem it a bad idea to hold a moments silence.

Thats because you were playing against United, if you were playing against Liverpool on 6th February it wouldnt be a minute silence...think about it!

OH DEARY ME. Remind me who we played for YOUR George Best one?

Come on Rag, remind me who we played when we had to observe the death of one of your former players?

Death of a player is completly different and i know who you played because those innocent lovable scousers didnt behave!!

If you were to play Liverpool on February 6th there wouldnt be a minute silence because of the history of how you fans have sang about munich. Liverpool were one of the worst set of bastards before Hillsborough!

marjon said:
Death of a player is completly different and i know who you played because those innocent lovable scousers didnt behave!!

If you were to play Liverpool on February 6th there wouldnt be a minute silence because of the history of how you fans have sang about ******. Liverpool were one of the worst set of bastards before Hillsborough!

Yeah whatever mate, just because you know your lot can't be trusted!

Pathetic!

dannybcity said:
marjon said:

If you were to play Liverpool on February 6th there wouldnt be a minute silence because of the history of how you fans have sang about ******. Liverpool were one of the worst set of bastards before Hillsborough!

Pathetic!

So the FA think we cant be trusted, im not going to lose any sleep over it

marjon said:
dannybcity said:
marjon said:

Pathetic!

So the FA think we cant be trusted, im not going to lose any sleep over it

Maybe not, but you've lost this argument and the moral high ground you like to try and occupy... and two in a row.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.