Holidays

Were they released?
You wouldnt think so mate looking at some of their pricing. It says on the article below that Martin sparked a price fenzy as every man and his dog, including moi, set their alarms for 06:00 prompt.

Was interested in some deals to Tenerife over Xmas but nothing to tempt of the senses.

Our weather is so shit here. I’ve just been out with the dog and it’s absolutely freezing. Roll on Lanzarote!
Just done the same mate been out with the dogs freezing my town halls off , looking at the trees etc no sign of spring , we’ve got Greece booked in august but think I’ll need a cheep few days away hopefully in about six weeks.
I’ve booked mrs snake and eldest daughter to go to Paris in July, might do a cheap Ryan air job somewhere hopefully.

Since the pandemic, EasyJet have been eye-wateringly expensive.

Also, the number of routes and frequency on those routes has been cut. E.g. you used to be able to fly Liverpool to Barcelona every day through the winter, but these days you are lucky if it’s more than one a week.

I’m in the EasyJet flight club, but we still end up booking RyanAir more because the prices are much better and the route selection is fantastic.

Seems there are no cheap deals anywhere I want I go to Benidorm in September for 3 nights used to get for £350 now £550!

Lake District booked for May and looking at Boston for July with maybe Nice in September

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.