Holmfirth Picturedrome or The Met Bury

Thanks for the replies ,think i might try both of them as they both seem to be alright by the sounds of it
I’ve never not gone to a gig coz the venue’s shit. As long as you’ve had a few bevvies and the music is good who cares where it is?

Both good venues, Picturedome mainly standing and ok to get to bar during gig if you want to. Met is usually tiered seating with great views as small venue and no obstructions, although sometimes has a standing area. Bar at the Met is in a seperate room so maybe something to consider if you like going to bar during the gig.
Maybe depends on the act you are seeing, for a sedate gig I'd say the Met and for something more lively the Picturedome.

Both are great. We go to the Met every month for the Comedy Nights, in the tiny downstairs theatre. The main hall is good for gigs. Adjacent bar and restaurant Automatic is decent too ... accessed directly from the Met.

Picturedome edges it for us though. Great characterful building. Smack bang in the centre of the town, which has some fantastic pubs and bars. Deffo worth a stayover for a gig.

Met’s great for me. Get there by tram, or car and park in the tram car park. It a two minute walk from there.

Went to the picturdrome in Holmfirth on friday ,wow what a stunning venue that is and perfect for a gig,you feel proper connected with the artist ,was an awesome night in a beautifull venue

Im going to the met in bury this thursday, if its half as good as the picturdrome was then its gonna be another top venue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.