Home Games Colin Bell 324

bzekosilva

Hey guys thought id mention this on here see if anyone else has this problem in their part of the stadiums.

This season in particular i have noticed a large allocation of away support in the block im in and really do wonder how they get rows of tickets for games in our end?
I thought maybe it was via that touting website but they say you have to be a blue member and so many points and what not,

For example,
Arsenal at home , the whole back row next to me a good 10 seats all arsenal fans a couple of rows in front of me yet more arsenal fans blatant ones at that!

Swansea , a whole row of kitted swansea fans in front of us cheering cmon swans every god given minute needless to say the resident blues on the block next to us who had a few too many in mary d's caught on to them and started kicking off.

Same again with spurs last week a row of them kitted out in front of me blatant support, mixed amongst them were at least 8 rows of irish schoolkids on a trip cheering them on....

How and where do these people get tickets :S

Thats not on mate, i dont mind the odd fan here n there ive done it but to have loads is asking for trouble. Ask that twunt Fletcher to stop picking on City fans and get his jobsworth stewards to sort em.

I suppose that if yer a dyed-in-the-wool Arse, Spuds, Swans or any other fan it might be worth it to make sure you get to see the match by getting a Blue membership for what, a tenner? What do you have to do when applying for one, show yer a blue or just show the colour of the tenner?

It'll be the club giving blocks of tickets to viagogo I bet. I know SC holders who have used the service with a good outcome, but as has been said on here before, they get blocks of seats from the club. I don't think they put them all on their site at once, but trickle them out so they can control the price better. Have a look here http://www.viagogo.co.uk/mcfc, they have quite a few derby tickets for 328 so I guess there will be day tripper rags dotted around the upper reaches of the Colin Bell on the day. If you don't have blue membership, I think you can buy that through viagogo too.

Was in CB stand for the Spurs game and cant say i seen any opposition fans except for the big stupid lump with the Spurs hat on who broke the silence and he got abused all first half but the useless stewards refused to eject him and his gormless looking woman.

It was only when he came down on to the concorse on level 3 as bold as brass that he realised he had walked into a minefield, he was roundly abused and it was only then that stewards moved to eject him for his own safety, i dont think stewards want to do anything in CB while the match is on

ive sat in the home end of a fair few grounds watching city away and have no gripe others doing the same at our place. that is on the proviso they do what I do, ie don't wear club colours, don't sing songs and generally just don't take the piss. I think the club has got to seriously question how these people are a.) getting in b.) being allowed to sit their in opposition club colours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.