Home hi fi.

crublue1

I listen to a lot of music, mostly at work through buds, and in the car.
But since getting rid of my separates years ago, all my home listening is done through my Bose speaker.
I don't buy music anymore (not in the traditional sense) so I don't need a CD player, a tuner or a turntable.
What do you recommend for a home system? I just want to be able to play my spotty stuff through a half decent set up.
Cheers

Depends what you’re after. I imagine the audiophiles will be in shortly but I like my setup of a pair of Q acoustics BT3’s.

Bluetooth, optical in and analogue should you buy a turntable with its own phono stage in the future.

Depends what you’re after. I imagine the audiophiles will be in shortly but I like my setup of a pair of Q acoustics BT3’s.

Bluetooth, optical in and analogue should you buy a turntable with its own phono stage in the future.
Thanks mate. So forgive my ignorance, but the speakers you talk of have no pre amp? They just connect via Bluetooth?

Thanks mate. So forgive my ignorance, but the speakers you talk of have no pre amp? They just connect via Bluetooth?
You can hook TV directly into the optical input. They’re powered speakers so the pre-amp is effectively built in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.