Hospitality against Barca

I have got much the same only for the 2nd leg at the Camp Nou.

Flights, corporate hospitality match ticket, accomodation etc with a business partner of my company.

I guess I should not be moaning that I have to get to Gatwick for the flight!! :-)

Can't wait.

Come on you Blue boys.

mekonmcfc said:
There seems to be a few big hitters going from around the globe, I think I'll be the only true blue there. Coming out with the full manc charm !!

take them in the pub before you go in that's bound to impress them

Lark Lane Blue said:
Just had an email, my ticket for tuesday from estrella is in the barca end "please don't wear colours".
Been in a few home ends whilst away but this will be a first.
Fucking lol.

Lark Lane Blue said:
Just had an email, my ticket for tuesday from estrella is in the barca end "please don't wear colours".
Been in a few home ends whilst away but this will be a first.

You'll be in Colin Bell Level 2, the opposition get a section of the comfy seats in the Chumps.

mekonmcfc said:
This is my night out, can't wait !!!

We are delighted to invite you to an exclusive hospitality experience at the UEFA Champions League match between Manchester City and Barcelona on Tuesday, the 18th February at the Etihad Stadium, Manchester. This unique experience combines VIP hospitality at the most highly anticipated match of this season’s competition with a number of truly exclusive moments including:

· Welcome from Ferran Soriano, CEO of Manchester City

· Opportunity to meet City Legends

· Pre-match pitchside visit to watch the players warm up

· A visit from a Manchester City first team player

· Executive seating in a private box balcony

· Champagne reception and a three-course menu

I take it you'll be putting a shit load of business their way now then??!!!

Enjoy

M24 Citizen said:
Why is it not sold out on the OS yet? Is it just hospitality still on sale?
yeah they have some premium suites left, My work bought one for the southampton game this week and has been contacted three times more this week once on thursday offering a 10 person box for £8000, then twice on Friday morning offering a box for £7000 and then at the end of Friday a "special rate of £5500"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.