Hospitality for QPR

Tangent

Rite, so I'm to be seated at the executive seats for the game against QPR and figured I'd ask out you fellow blues of your experiences you've had with hospitality at City?

What's the atmosphere like - are you even allowed to cheer without some suities give you strange looks? I'd imagine the atmosphere within the whole stadium to be of the better, considering our position, but you never know.

Also, how harsh is the club on people actually following the dress codes? I mean, showing your colours in the last game, when we have the chance of clinching it surely must be allowed?

Tangent said:
Rite, so I'm to be seated at the executive seats for the game against QPR and figured I'd ask out you fellow blues of your experiences you've had with hospitality at City?

What's the atmosphere like - are you even allowed to cheer without some suities give you strange looks? I'd imagine the atmosphere within the whole stadium to be of the better, considering our position, but you never know.

Also, how harsh is the club on people actually following the dress codes? I mean, showing your colours in the last game, when we have the chance of clinching it surely must be allowed?
if its the executive seats in the east stand level 2, i went in there last year against blackpool dressed as i would go any game, cheered as i normally would, but the atmosphere is a tad bit subdued, but still a great experience, quality view too

Tangent said:

Dont know nowt about the hospitality but fuck it just go mad.Whats the worst they can do, ban you for rest of the season:)

Blue>Red said:
Tangent said:

if its the executive seats in the east stand level 2, i went in there last year against blackpool dressed as i would go any game, cheered as i normally would, but the atmosphere is a tad bit subdued, but still a great experience, quality view too

The atmosphere won't be a tad subdued next week. It will be fcking rocking like everywhere else in the stadium.

If a suit gave me "that look" id go all south american fan on his ass and chuck the **** of a bridge.
I hate that shit, it's a working man's game, your a guest you slimy cheap burton suit wearing gimp...aaaaaaand breathe :D

I am pretty sure you get that shit a hell of a lot at Arsenal, id nut someone to death if they looked at me whilst watching my team play. Then stuff caviar and humous in their twitching corpse face and burn them.

Guess that's settled then. I'll just sell the ticket on the black market for a couple of thousand quid and watch the game at home on my TV.

Blue>Red, what hopsitality section where you seated in? You've got the Citizens Suite, Mancunian and Legends, all with what it seems to be different approaches to what to wear, how to act etc. Got the feeling Citizens is more for the ordinary fan, with Mancunian and specifically Legends for the more stuffed-up corporates.

TCIB said:
If a suit gave me "that look" id go all south american fan on his ass and chuck the **** of a bridge.
I hate that shit, it's a working man's game, your a guest you slimy cheap burton suit wearing gimp...aaaaaaand breathe :D

I am pretty sure you get that shit a hell of a lot at Arsenal, id nut someone to death if they looked at me whilst watching my team play. Then stuff caviar and humous in their twitching corpse face and burn them.

pmsl - glad I agreed to disagree ha ha ha ha<br /><br />-- Sun May 06, 2012 10:43 pm --<br /><br />OP you could take me with you and that way all the suits could stare at me as I would be fucking bouncing all game :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.