Hospitality question

another generation

My Dad will be 86 this year, and I'm considering forking out for him and Mum to see a home game in style. It's a good while since they last went to a game, as they're just too damned old, decrepit and poor. Even when they have been, Mum has usually missed us scoring, as she can't get to her feet quick enough. Mind you, the way we're scoring at the mo, she'd do better to stay standing!

I sent an enquiry about hospitality to the sales e-mail address, but still haven't had a reply. I can't seem to find any prices for the various levels of hospitality, either. The main requirements are a decent view of the action (regardless of fans standing), parking at the ground and good grub. Anyone have any suggestions as to what's worthwhile (and reasonable)?

Hi, I've been in legends lounge few times, fantastic food, seats and got to meet Buzzer and Book when I last went. Was around £115 per head. Fantastic experience each time and well worth it.

Also get parking pass for the ground.

Best off with Citizens Suite fella.

Seats in level 2 in east stand, bang on halfway line.

Food is fill your boots carvery and they have ex-players like Colin Bell, Tommy Booth etc wandering around.

Price depends on category of game but ballpark about £130 - £150 per head although they do have offers from time to time.

another generation said:
Blimey, three replies within a minute, and the stock price has already risen by nearly 200 quid!

It depends what you want to fork out.

No disrespect to guy who said Legends but the disadvantage is that the seats are at the end rather than halfway.

Citizens is best option if you want to keep price down, then Mancunian with Boardroom being most expensive.

All very good.

Ta guys. I'll give it a few more days to get a reply to my e-mail, otherwise I'll take my chances and call the club. The folks will probably throw a fit if they hear how much it costs, but it's nice to be able to treat them like royalty, once in a while. Just hope we win....

Why dont we start a kitty for such stuff ?

I know i dont mind sending my last few quid on my shiny new paypal to such a fund before i recharge it.

Someone like you de niro from what i see would be a good custodian of said funds.

Rules like "Only for elderly or terminally ill" should be enforced of course.

It is a long shot but i feel it was worth mentioning.

another generation said:
Ta guys. I'll give it a few more days to get a reply to my e-mail, otherwise I'll take my chances and call the club. The folks will probably throw a fit if they hear how much it costs, but it's nice to be able to treat them like royalty, once in a while. Just hope we win....

Just sent you a pm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.