hospitals :(

2sheikhs said:
XxRachXx said:
2sheikhs said:
What didn't you like about it Rach? I've had a few but they just said don't be afraid of all the different noises. I only got a bit concerned when they all gathered around the screen pointing at something.

The noise i didnt like being confined i didnt like the gown :p didnt like the juice thing just all scared me :(

-- Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:12 pm --

Kun Aguero said:
Hope your ok! x

Thankyou xxx
I only got bothered when they wouldn't tell me afterwards what they'd seen on the screen and just said my doctor would be in touch.

Thats what they said to me said i will hear within the week

I love Wythenshawe hospital, other than all my family being born there, the amazing cardiac unit saved my sisters life about 13 years ago. For that I will be forever grateful to them.

Nottingham Queen's Medical Centre saved my 15 year old sisters life in October, so gotta say I quite like them.

Don't worry about that, likely just because they need a certain doctor to be consulted first, and he's not free for so many days, then they need a second doctor to verify and he's golfing until Tuesday... This time next week hopefully you'll be sat there smiling at life, and at the top of the table too :)

Have had a 20-25 scans in last 3 years.

The one I don't like is a P.E.T. Scan. They send down a radioactive injection in a lead lined box and the guy injecting it puts on big thick gloves.

Not sure if it needs those precautions I wanted it injecting in me.

Weaver99 said:
Nottingham Queen's Medical Centre saved my 15 year old sisters life in October, so gotta say I quite like them.

They do amazing things , just me being a wuss :) they were friendly enough , one even quite liked me in my blue gown :P so fetching

2sheikhs said:
What didn't you like about it Rach? I've had a few but they just said don't be afraid of all the different noises. I only got a bit concerned when they all gathered around the screen pointing at something.

Where abouts were they pointing?
Did they titter?

mick10 said:
2sheikhs said:

Where abouts were they pointing?
Did they titter?
Not unless they could see up my gown.
I'd had a mild stroke so they should have told me on the spot if anything was irregular. I spent a week thinking there was a tumor or bleeding etc.

XxRachXx said:
Weaver99 said:

They do amazing things , just me being a wuss :) they were friendly enough , one even quite liked me in my blue gown :P so fetching

Aww.

They certainly do amazing things. To think even 10 years ago my sister wouldn't have survived terrified me, but also makes you realise how lucky we are to have the NHS.

Weaver99 said:
XxRachXx said:
Weaver99 said:

Aww.

They certainly do amazing things. To think even 10 years ago my sister wouldn't have survived terrified me, but also makes you realise how lucky we are to have the NHS.

Really glad she pulled through :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.