Hot water help please.

Cheers. Is that easy enough to replace?
Depends on your plumbing, but should be relatively easy if your existing plumbing has isolation valves.

Is the hot water feed to the shower hot to the touch? If it is, then your mixer valve is either not letting in enough hot, or letting too much cold in, hence the change in temperature when you divert sold water to your sink when you turn the tap on.

Good man priorities sorted, what time can I pop round with my hammer?

About 7:30. I’ll let her know your coming. She’ll be well chuffed I’ve got someone to sort the shower out.
Depends on your plumbing, but should be relatively easy if your existing plumbing has isolation valves.

Is the hot water feed to the shower hot to the touch? If it is, then your mixer valve is either not letting in enough hot, or letting too much cold in, hence the change in temperature when you divert sold water to your sink when you turn the tap on.

It’s only warm to touch unless the cold water is running from the tap. Then it gets really hot, as does the shower.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.